Minor suit transfere
2NT or 3C Response (to 1NT): At least 5-card in
next higher minor suit. forcing.
REBIDS BY TRANSFER BIDDER
BYPASSING THE TRANSFER 3NT: Strong fit with
responder's minor suit with stoppers in side suits.
- Pass: Sign-off.
- New Suit: Singleton or void, forcing to game.
- 3NT: Balanced or semi-balanced hand. Opener
needs maximum hand with minor fit to try slam.
- Raise to 4: Invitational with distributional
- 4NT: Quantitative invitation to slam.
- Raise to 5: Sing-off.
INTERFEREBCE BY THE OPPONEBTS If the minor-suit
transfer bid is overcalled or doubled:
- Pass: To play;
- 4 or 5 level: Sign-off;
- New Suit: Cue-bid; to try slam;
- 4NT: Quatitative invite 6NT.
- Transfer: Bid only with a good fit for
- Double or redouble: Penalty; or