Biddingquest forum
October 19, 2017, 06:58:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: In which direction should we develop BiddingQuest program? Check latest poll.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: chat window annoyance  (Read 8282 times)
jesster

« on: February 18, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »

I am enjoying BQ so far, but I get very irritated when I am chatting with my partner, but every time he sends a message, the menu to choose who to send a message to always resets to the first alphabetical screen name. So some poor stranger is receiving all sorts of random messages from me, that I then have to retype in order to send them to my partner. Can't BQ use some sort of IM screen where we can talk to exactly one person?

Thanks for your consideration.
todi
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »

I know about the problem, I will try to fix it in next few weeks
Goldi

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 11:25:03 AM »

I am enjoying BQ so far, but I get very irritated when I am chatting with my partner, but every time he sends a message about https://peblueprint.com/bathmate-review this bathmate, the menu to choose who to send a message to always resets to the first alphabetical screen name. So some poor stranger is receiving all sorts of random messages from me, that I then have to retype in order to send them to my partner. Can't BQ use some sort of IM screen where we can talk to exactly one person?

Thanks for your consideration.

I just noticed this too jesster. It's annoying isn't it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 03:45:17 PM by Goldi » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: