Biddingquest forum
October 18, 2017, 08:41:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: BQ version 1.2.5
http://www.biddingquest.com/

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ???  (Read 11373 times)
Poky

???
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:25:26 AM »

What is this "Enter boards" program and where it can be downloaded? For making own bidding sets? Does it score contracts automatically  Smiley?
todi
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 06:30:58 PM »

Yes, this program is used to enter boards, scores and interventions in BQ database. Idea of automatic scoring is interesting and possible to develop, I'll think about it.

We are looking for volounters for entering boards, so you can apply   Roll Eyes (you'll receive download link). It is possible to enter boards from magazines with which we have made agreement or make your own sets.

Karapet

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 05:16:59 AM »

I have downloaded the bqbins.exe program, but after I enter data and try to save, it says "No board set is defined".  Are there instructions for using bqbins.exe?  Is there a batch entry for entering groups of hands.  My idea is to make sets using a generator such as Deal, where one (or two) of the hands is a certain type, such as a strong club, or a weak two-bid, or , so a partnership could practice certain parts of there system.
todi
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 08:24:44 AM »

You have to owns permissions on certain sets to enter boards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: